The right to privacy is the main priority of Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD (the Company), which makes a serious commitment with regard to the protection and safeguarding of the personal data of employees, counterparties and partners, passengers, visitors and other natural persons in the implementation of its business activities for management and operation of Varna Airport and Burgas Airport and performance of its functions as airport administration and ground handling operator of aircrafts, passengers, cargoes and mail. Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD processes personal data of natural persons (“data subjects“) in strict compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act and the Company’s Personal Data Protection Policy.In accordance with the General Regulation, “personal data“ is any information relating to a natural person through which it can be directly or indirectly identified.
“Processing of personal data“ is any operation or set of operations which may be performed on personal data, whether or not by automatic means.The company hereby provides information about:
- Who the personal data controller is
- Which natural persons’ personal data are processed by the Company
- For what purposes and on which grounds the personal data are processed
- To whom the personal data are submitted or disclosed
- The time limits for the storage of the personal data
- The measures to ensure security of the data